Do you want to improve your management skills, acquire new knowledge or update your knowledge of a particular business management subject? SIM is a management specialist for small and medium enterprises at both the manufacturing and service levels. To support managers, SIM has developed a training service for working managers. Our curriculum includes courses in all areas of business management.
SIM has developed services tailored to businesses. The subjects, approach and methodology aim to meet the needs of managers and businesses.
- Small group of 3 to 5 participants;
- Interaction between trainer and students is prioritized;
- Exchange and interaction between participants to share experiences and real contexts for learning.
- All have solid business experience;
- Have all used, tried, tested and implemented the concepts that are taught;
- Are all engaged in continuous learning to keep up to date with the latest techniques and management tools available;
- Are able to answer your questions about the best way to use and implement the management tools presented in training in your business;
- Use clear and specific language so that students can gradually assimilate basic concepts that appear complex at first glance.
Our courses can be delivered in three formats:
- Public training course;
- On-site training;
- Distance education or E-Learning.