VCM is the elimination of all activities that do not add real value to an administrative or business management task. It consists of identifying and eliminating all types of waste, which is an obstacle to improved company profit.
Anyone responsible for production, planning, Sales forecasts, purchasing, logistics, finance, human resources or preventative maintenance.
This course is given in the form of a simulation.
- Process mapping;
- Time management and its role in the organization;
- Quantitative management techniques;
- Performance measurement in business management;
- The traditional and current approach to calculating profitability;
- Simulation of a VCM business approach, Part 1.
- VCM concepts.
- VCM tools:
- Reorganization of line or work unit flow;
- Pull flow or push flow;
- Constraint management.
- 5S methodology;
- Process mapping;
- Simulation of a VCM business approach, Part 2.
- Simulation of a VCM business approach, Part 3;
- Task sequence planning in management processes;
- Capacity balancing strategies in the VCM context;
- Planning levels;
- VCM implementation approach;
- VCM implementation strategy.
- To develop the skills to recognize various sources of non-added value in a management context;
- To count the VCM elements in your business by mapping management processes in order to ensure the implementation of a continuous improvement process by promoting teamwork and accountability for everyone.
Health and safety training financial incentives
SIM is a training institution recognized and accredited by Emploi-Québec (Certificate of Registration #0020084). Your training costs are eligible as training activity in the calculation connected with Bill-90.
Our courses for managers are regarded as continuing education units by most professional associations.
Our business management courses are generally eligible for a grant from Emploi-Québec. Please check with your local Emploi-Québec councillor.
The schedule isn't convenient, you can't find the training you're looking for, you want specialized health and safety training? Our team of expert consultants can develop customized courses for you.
Request for information